I’m in the noodles, quinoa bowl and savory crepes mood this week, what are you eating?
- Vegetarian-style bánh xèo – mushrooms, mung bean sprouts and scallion filling for us
- Zucchini noodles with peanut + sesame sauce – from Fatfree Vegan, whom I love
- Stir-fried green beans – perfect with a side of vegan sausage
- Green goddess quinoa bowl – a flexible favorite from Appetite for Reduction
- ‘Bad for us’ but oh-so-good – lazy pierogi casserole
- Cilantro lime rice + black beans readymade for quickie taco / bowl fixes (love a runny egg too!)
- Gluten free blueberry lemon breakfast bars
- Avocado toast with goat cheese – because simple is always yummiest
Follow my ‘Food for friends + fun’ Pinterest board to see what else will probably land on our dinner table this month.