A week’s worth of quick assembly and fast heat up meals – mostly vegan and all delicious:
- Roasted cauliflower in creamy Alfredo sauce and peas
- Cheesy vegan quinoa broccoli casserole
- Butter chickpea with greens and rice
- Tofu curry in the slow cooker
- Pumpkin chocolate chip breakfast muffins
Lots of my recipes this week came from the Once a Month Mom website – I subscribed most of this year and am now transitioning back to a more regular cook-ahead meal plan.
Lots of simple, yet yummy, meal opportunities this week. We’re still going strong on the homemade pizzas, thanks to the awesome Artisan Pizza and Flatbread in Five Minutes a Day book.
It’s so easy to jazz up even a super simple 32 bean soup (yay Whole Foods bulk shopping) with a delicious side of breadsticks and heavenly pies. What are you eating right now?